If you want to create a positive and loving mealtime as you introduce solids to your baby or if you’re already experiencing struggles and looking for ideas for mealtime success and enjoyment. Then this is the class for you! Babies in arms welcome! Space fills quickly, so register now!
Baby’s First Taste is organized through Mealtime Connections and is hosted here, every other month, at Milk and Honey.
To register, please visit the Mealtime Connections website and select the class hosted at Milk and Honey: MEALTIME CONNECTIONS EVENTS
For more information, see below.
Baby’s First Tastes
The journey of nourishing your baby from breast or bottle to solids.
Are you wondering how to introduce foods to your baby?
Or have you started and…
- Your baby is hesitant to try new foods or often spits them out?
- You need to distract your baby to get him or her to eat?
- Your baby is having trouble eating certain foods?
Reduce mealtime battles and picky eating for babies under 12 months of age and create a positive foundation for your toddler with this 2 hour class!
Learn how to
- Determine when your child is ready for solids
- Create opportunities for baby to enjoy food taste, texture, color and smell
- Build confidence in a loving and nurturing mealtime
- Develop your baby’s palate
- Set up mealtimes for success
Learn more about
- What foods to start feeding your baby
- Homemade and commercial food options
Learn from the experts
- Pediatric occupational therapists, speech therapists and lactation consultants
- Recommendations on highchairs, cups, straws, spoons and more…
- Information about allergies, first foods, foods to avoid, dinner routines, feeding myths and more…
If you want to create a positive and loving mealtime as you introduce solids to your baby…
Or if you’re already experiencing struggles and looking for ideas for mealtime success and enjoyment…
Then this is the class for you!
Babies in arms welcome!